Congratulations Class of 2023!
We are thrilled with your selection to attend the Dwight D. Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy. On behalf of the Alumni Association of the Eisenhower School (formerly the Industrial College of the Armed Forces), we welcome you to what is sure to be a rewarding experience.
We know you are eager to begin your program of studies. It may seem premature to discuss the Alumni Association, but the Association supports not only the alumni but also current class members. We enhance the "Eisenhower Experience" with strong links to the institution, its curriculum, your classmates, and graduates of other classes, as well as the faculty. Your Class President will be asked to sit on our Board of Directors, and your Class Representative to the Association will serve as an important link after you graduate.
Your membership in the Association will provide you opportunities, not otherwise available, to enrich your future endeavors. We are updating our website to better serve members and design a series of events to enhance your studies, interest, and network. We look forward to initiating even more events as we identify your interests in the coming year. Additionally, the Association will have several volunteer opportunities for your spouse to become involved in the Eisenhower School experience.
We are hoping you will take advantage of our special Life Membership option for a fee of only $275 offered to the Class of 2023 through August 15, 2022 (this was our 2022 pricing). Life Membership allows your children to apply for a college scholarship as well as a life-time use of the EBSCO research database to name a few. The Life Membership will allow you to enjoy the benefits of the Association alumni network and news indefinitely.
It's going to be a really great year! We look forward to meeting you.
John R. Sperling, President + Amanda Tyner, Program Manager
How does the Alumni Membership benefit you?
Recognize Academic Excellence
- Association of the ICAF Research and Writing Award
- Best Industry Study Theodore Antonelli Award
- Sponsor the Major General Harold Mashburn, Jr. Award for Excellence in Leadership
- Support alumni children's academic excellence through Major General Joseph D. & Sue Brown Scholarship*
Member Support and Benefits
- Provide access to EBSCO database*
- Host Brown Bag luncheon VIP speaker events
- Manage IMart for merchandise sales, gift, and industry study needs
- IMart proceeds benefit annual Alumni Softball Game and Picnic
- Sponsor "Tiger of the Year" for Outstanding Athletic Performance
- Administer J. Carlton Ward, Jr. Distinguished Chair Fund for faculty research
- Retain Association staff and talent to provide reliable membership and support service to students, alumni, faculty, & Board of Directors
- Maintain the Association website
- Social media engagement
- Robust alumni database
- Support class reunions and social events
- Engage industry via Industry Fellows, current students, and alumni
- Host Welcome party for students
- Host End-of-Year BBQ for students and alumni
- Email newsletter highlighting events, alumni updates
*Benefits are available to Life Members
How do you become a member?
Ready to become an Association member? We're so glad. Remember, your membership is tax-deductible (as allowed by law, of course).
Step 1: Simply click the membership form button to the right. Fill out the necessary information.
Step 2: Click on the IMART Store button to the right. Submit your payment based upon the membership you selected above. If you skip this step, you will receive an invoice to your email address to pay.